Domestic Nationwide Vehicle Donations
IRR has partnered with AdTech International to offer an online Nationwide Vehicle Donation Program. This program, “Everything with Wheels”, is a way to support Institute For Religious Research.
- Free pickup and Free towing nationwide, fully licensed and insured.
- Maximizes the value of your donation to Institute For Religious Research.
- Your donation may be tax deductible. (The applicable IRS definition can be found in
IRS Publication 4302.)
- A quick and easy way of disposing of vehicles that are no longer needed.
- All types of vehicles accepted including autos, boats/yachts, trucks, sport utilities, motor homes, and airplanes.)
- Donate on-line 24 hours a day.
Get the most out of your donation. Consider the following:
If your vehicle’s estimated worth (Kelly Blue Book or N.A.D.A.) is over $10,000, please call the IRR office directly at (616) 451-4562, or send us an email, so we may handle the donation personally.
If your vehicle is worth $1,000 or less, and you know it has some mechanical and cosmetic issues, we may take it to a salvage yard and may only obtain a percentage of its retail worth. If you prefer, you may sell the vehicle yourself and donate the cash instead.
Special Note to Donors
After December 31, 2004, the rules for taking a tax deduction on your donated vehicle changed. In summary, if your vehicle goes to auction and its actual cash sale price is over $499, you can only take the actual sale price as your tax deduction. If your vehicle brings under $499, whether it was from auction or salvage, you may take $499 as the fair market value for your donation. See IRS Publication 4302.